Building & Environment Consultant
- Vast Experience in Byelaw Compliance
- Over 30 Years Experience in Energy Assessment
- Specialist in SBEM & SAP Calculations
Qualifications & Memberships
- Accredited BRE Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor
- ABBE Level 4 Diploma in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment
- APEL On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (NHER)
- Member of the Association of Environmentally Concerned Builders
Profile & Background
David has over thirty years’ experience in construction/energy related industries and has worked on recent projects including new build offices, blocks of luxury apartments and a new children’s nursery complex in both Jersey & Guernsey.
David’s involvement in the building energy assessment business commenced in 1993 when he trained with the NHER as an Energy Assessor providing energy ratings for both new-build and existing homes. In 2003, David become an Energy Consultant offering a range of consultancy services including Building Regulation compliance for both new and refurbishment building projects.